At each SOUP dinner there are four presentations on projects ranging from art, urban agriculture, social justice, social entrepreneurs, education, technology and more.
$5 gets you soup, bread and a vote.
1. Each presenter has 4 minutes to share their idea.
2. Audience members can ask each presenter up to 4 questions after their presentation.
3. Audience members are encouraged to discuss/debate before voting.
4. Audience members then vote on what project they think benefits La Crosse or their neighborhood the most.
5. The presenter with the most votes wins all the money collected at the door!
La Crosse SOUP’s mission is to promote community-based development through crowdfunding, creativity, collaboration, trust and fun.
We value community, creativity, collaboration, change, trust and fun.